Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Ukraine: Another Bloody Ceasefire? Patterns of Pain?


I swiped this just to give folks an idea of what is happening.  Its not 100% accurate.

The fighting has intensified.  The Ukrainians have been trying to cut off the rebels from Russia.  They are having mixed results.  The shelling which is taking place is incredible at times.  And IDing who is firing where is virtually impossible.  The civvies are the ones getting slammed though.


I swear I see stars in there.  Noel says I am wrong.

Russia and Ukraine are trading crazy accusations.  It almost sounds like a lead up to war.  However, the Ukrainians are trying to hit the brakes and are offering another ceasefire.  I don't think anything will come of it.  

The US is preparing more sanctions.  We'll see what they do.  if anything.



No comments: